Whether it’s your first year as a married couple, new parents or you bought a new house, celebrate the year with a special ornament for your Christmas tree. Every year add an additional custom ornament highlighting the year’s celebrations. Not only are we a great source for your holiday cards, you can also purchase custom items that you will treasure for years to come.
Don’t Forget About the Details
As you shop for your stationery, don’t forget about your other coordinating paper products.
Below are a few tips to assist you with selecting coordinating items for your wedding.
Consider the items that you plan to use for your wedding:
Accessories & Extras
Reception & Beyond
Making your selection at the same time or as a package will help you to coordinate your items as well as add everything to your budget up front. Most stationery providers will be able to assist you with coordinating items. Ask about incentives and payment options if you select items as a package.
Contact me if you would like assistance with making these selections.
The United States Postal Service has confirmed the increase of the Forever Stamps to 49 cents each. This change will take affect on January 21, 2017. Though it’s only a two cent increase, depending on the number of stamps your invitation requires, that amount can add up quickly.
Here are a few tips to help you make decisions you won’t regret later.
Congratulations on your engagement!
Once you have selected your venue, you will now have the task before you of selecting the many vendors who will help you to pull off one of the biggest events in your life. This is not a task that should be take lightly. You may feel overwhelmed from all the vendors you meet, but here’s some pointers that will help you weed through the masses of vendor information you receive:
- My first recommendation is a professional wedding planner. A planner is experienced in putting on events and can steer you along the way. They will also have the contact information for some of the best vendors right at their finger tips. This will save you the time of reading online reviews, pre-screening and hoping for the best.
- Set up an email account that will only be used for your wedding planning communications.
- Bridal shows are a great way to meet lots of vendors at one time and you can eliminate those that you don’t connect with in person.
- Friends and family are a great source of information based on their past experiences.
- Avoid pushy and overly eager vendors. You should never feel pressured to do business with anyone.
- Ask your vendors for referrals to other vendors. Once you book someone that you really connect with, ask them for other vendors you are looking for.
I hope that you will find these tips helpful as you begin the journey from Miss to Mrs.!